Tuesday, July 19, 2016

7/19

I feel shitty today. I didn't ge tthe pay I wanted at my job, and my guest webinar has been cancelled. I haven't gotten any guest posts in months, and I need to write more content. That's where I stand.

so that's what I need to do. I need to find a topic for small business owners that will make sense to them, and I need to write a newsletter about it. I also want to make a video. so I need to do that tonight. Fuck.

I have finally realized that wen I feel bad, its because I need to write. I never in my life thought I would be a writer, but I apparnetly am. I haven't ever been a person who sat down and wrote until... well until I started to. It's crazy. I 've always liked visual art, I drew for years, I played guitar and piano for about a decade...andnow I'm writing. and it feels like my art. and I love it.

I think that i want to write  a novel, but I'm afraid i'll waste time if I do. This is of course bullshit (resistance) because I should be spending my time writing a novel. I should be spending my time doing things that feel right. So maybe I will.

I'm happy that I found writing. I really enjoy it. I think that wha tI need to write about is finding your medium for marketing. I think a lot of people see "blogs" or "youtube channels" and forget that they're all doing the same thing: creating a marketing platform that people want to watch. That's what's i'mportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment